Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pre-bday, Bday, Post-bday

Now.. Hw did I spend my pre-bday, bday n post-bday? Hahahaa....

I was really slpy after I checked out... Coz didnt slp at all during the nite... Bt then I still went out with Bee, WT n Jo for a movie @ Cine! Watched Jackie Chan's Rob-b-hood movie which suprisingly none of us has catched it yet! Played arcade before n after the movie... Earning free games... hahahahaaa.... I tink I fall aslp sometime during the movie... Coz when I wake up, I will wonder wat had happen... hahahaa... After the movie, went for some food with Bee n Jo at the HK restuarant! The food n drink there is nt bad! The best thing is the chat with Bee n Jo... Gota go back home in the evening to send my aunt to the train station... Thank goodness my dad drive us there n nt taking bus there!

Yeah... Woke up on my bday n announce to my family tat I am the biggest tat day! hahaa.. My mum bought me a gold key which I am wearing now... Didnt do much n didnt really wana study coz its my bday! hahaha... Later on the evening, meet up with my brother.. Who treated me to a buffet at Sakura! Then went to Kbox to sing! hahaha... First time tat I been to Ktv with my brother.... Try jio-ing him afew yrs back bt he is nt interested... hahaa... The first ever time I hear him sing! oh my! hahaahaha... So fun.... Later on, my brother's "potential" (bee named) joined us too! hahaa.. Laughed like duno wat when my brother n I gang up to irritate her... Luffin la... doing the same action while she is singin la... Acting like fans la... hahahaa... She says having me with my brother is like having twice the effect of my brother! hahaaha... I even forced them to sing a bday song with me recording... hahahaa.... I tink we r too tired to sing towards the end.. So we started watch Fish Leong's mv which r funny... Left when kbox is closing at 1am! The inital plan is to sing till 11plus... hahaa...

Yeah... Nw for the post bday! I am sick le la.. Cough n running nose... hahaa.. tats all! I gota start studying soon le la.. Exams coming... Woohoo!

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.