Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thanks...

Its days after my bday and I felt so touched... Wld like to express my thanks and gratitude for all who came down to my bday bash... I kw loyang is a VERY ulu n far place... I realised tat when I checked in...

Thanks to my family.. My brother who helped me with the purchase, kept driving ppl there, being so enthu n MCing my bday song... Its really becoz of him tat my bday bash could be carried out n in such smooth manner... My mum who cooked things and settled all food nicely.. My dad who take efforts juz to be there n sendin my aunt n some frens off... My aunts who helped me with the food, the concerns they had with my bash, keep thinkin of wat is required and reminding me for the things to do, my dear cousins..... My ah gim who travelled from JB n 5th aunt who travelled from KL juz to attend my bash...

Thanks to my BHSS pals... Whom really all took the initative to come down early to help me... Mich, Wendy, PY, Darryl, Boo for the decorations... Leon, MY, JM, KW, Tmao, SH, HJ, ZC... All entertained themselves, sometimes even my family and frens when I am really running ard... Settled all my BBQs nicely, finishing all the food, offering the food to other ppls.... QJ who postponed e Msia trip coz of my bash... HJ whom I haven seen in a long time... Jo n Wendy who rushed dw even though its so late... Jess who have to rush off to work in the mornin... Jo, Weiting n Bee who stayed throughout n helped me carried the stuffs back home....

Thanks to my poly frens... Qin for all the help u provided me, a first timer for organising such things... Stayin over till so late... Ting for coming despite needing to rush off an hr later, Ling who came early with Ting... Denise n Michelle whom haven met up for some time... Mindy who rushed there n gota rush off... Marcus, Zhiwei and Yongsheng for taking leave and changing duties juz to come my chalet.... Esp Marcus who came back later on n even helpin me to buy food, N draggin me to the bathroom n poor water on me! Nellie, Benson n Felice, who came dw even though of many of others fly u all aeroplane.... All others who came dw even though its so damn far from where u all stay....

Thanks to my SIM mates for being there... Esp Phyllis who came early with her sis... I'm sorry for nt being able to spend more times with u guys bt I hope u all enjoyed urself... Lynette... Whom I juz realised is in my sec sch grp, sim grp n nydc grp! hahaaha...

Thanks to my ex-co frens... Jasmine mummy who came dw as a suprise... Jieying, Jiahui and her bf... I was really touched tat u all make the effort to come down... U all lived in Jurong leh! Really....

Thanks to my NDYC-rians... The very first outing tat I see u all in such big grp uh! Real happy to see u all there... Appreciate the efforts u all in meetin up, buyin the present n come together ya! Unexpectin bt glad to see Seivon, Nat, n Terence who came later... n of coz, nt forgettin Alfred n Wendy who came down after closing! I really tot u 2 r nt coming! AND... THANKs for the Sabo-ing uh... Buying flour.. Tapioca flour somemore... plus water uh.... It took me ages to get everything off me! hahaaa... Those late nite talks, n pranks on poor guys... I cant believe hw mischeivous u all r!

Thanks to my brother's frens... Coming to attend my bash... Helped me with the bookin of chalet.. Pestering my brother to find out wat I like... Poor little boy doggie who wore pink shoes n got chased ard by my baby cousin... hahaa...

Sorry if I didnt mention any names bt I certainly rem u all... Thanks for such a memorable bday... The first n I tink wld be the only one liktat.... Thanks alot for the trouble u all went through... Each n everyone of u matters to juz being there... I am thankful to kw u all... Thanks for the presents too! I like each and everyone of them! I hope it was sort of a min-gatherin for all the grps and u all have had a enjoyable time! Thanks a MILLION!

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.