Sunday, November 05, 2006

Birthdays

Saturday: Peiyan's Bday Chalet
Went over on Friday nite with Michelle to make Wendy's very belated hand-made present... Her gift was given on her bday bt this gift was very belated coz all of us was so busy... I with my exams, py with her studies n Michelle with her work n studies... Gt such a hard time tryin not to let Wendy kw of our plans.. hahaha... Stayed up till real late to complete the gift... Send Py to slp coz its her bday buffet tmr... She have to be awake to entertain her guests! So Michelle, Fuwen n I didnt get much slp and we even walk to Cheers early in the morning to buy additionally suppiles for breakfast.. I am very impressed by Michelle's little pan and portable bunsen burner! She managed to cook a good breakfast for everyone! Toasted bread, egg, hotdogs, bakedbeans.. Wow! hahaa... Helped py with her decorations n later on juz hang ard during her buffet... Her grandma is super nice n I enjoyed myself framing py infront of her... hahaa... Went home ard 1am plus n its my brother who came over n fetch me home! Oh my! I am so touched coz he came after meeting his frens at Boonlay n sent his gf home at Toapayoh! Hahaa... So glad tat he offered n really did tat.... Was actually gg to take cab home le when he called... hahaha...

Sunday: Francine's Bday Lunch
Woke up late for Francine's bday lunch! Washed up n took a cab dw... hahaa.. Had quite a fun time eating and talking with the guys n gals... Poor Sharon's orderS kept got forgotten n the bday cake was charged twice! Mingyan has already paid for the cake bt it appeared in the bill again later on.. Luckily it was discovered on time! hahaha... Everyone couldnt decide on wat to do after lunch.. So all decided to go Orchard first... bt I was still too tired n is having a slight headache so I went off first... Slp all the way~

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.