Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wat A Day!

Today is a good day! No.. Tats an understatement… It’s a Great day!

First, I manage to get to work opening on time, with my BK breakfast!
Then, I manage to complete my opening quite fast! I keep tinkin wat else did I forget to do as I still gt quite some time left… Bt really, it was done! There is even enough time for me to eat my breakfast! Hahaa… Usually, by the time I finish everything, its abt time to start operating le… Lyn says is cos I gt the motivation of my breakfast… hahahaa….

Customers started coming in so it was pretty busy before the others came in… Bt a comment from a Caucasian lady simply brighten up my day.. She came over to me when she is abt to leave and told me tat I am a gd server n to keep up the good work.. Sometimes its simply this simple comments tat will brighten any server’s day… Bt haiz... sometimes, even the basic courtesy cannot be expected from some people.… Nt like tis cost alot jus to say thanks or acknowledge the orders... bt of cos! The tip is a extra bonus la! Hahahaa….

Worked with all frens today.. Fun! With Lyn in the cold side, Roy, Jo, Von on the waitside.. Fun! Hahaa.. I like the automated series of actions tat we help one another.. Jus pass the thing over n the other party will kw wat to do, one jus continue with watever task the another left... Even the new guy Calvin is more hyper today, able to joke and talk with him… Nt forgettin the yummy cereals Lyn prepared…

Finally! The highlight! Hahaaha… Saw one local singer tat I like! Hahaa… The female winner of Project Superstar! Hahaa.. I was like surprised when she was leaded into the cafe… Hahahaa…. Coincidentally, I took her orders n she requested for warm water… Then something very malu happened! I didn’t realize tat the water I served its too hot! The whole flask is “fresh” hot water n though I added ice water, its still too hot… So Paiseh! Changed a glass for her and she is so apologetic over it, bending over, telling me “so sorry to trouble u…” Didn’t get to observe her for too long cos its nearly full hse n I hav gt to float ard cos I am the floater! Hahaa… Bt I nearly served all her orders and even the bill, thanks to all who simply see Table 32 and left it for me… hahahaa… Thank goodness she is super nice, polite and nt at all snobbish or else I wld be so disappointed! hahahaa…

Was tinkin to do some Christmas shopping after work bt was taken-aback by the amt of human beings at taka… Wanted to head home bt discovered tat it was raining so heavily! Went up to library and manage to breeze read a novel and some magazines… Feet was hurting so intended to take a cab bt the q was soo long~ In the end jus took a bus and then take a slow walk in the slight drizzling…

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.