Sunday, December 24, 2006

Xmas Xmas!

Worked opening on Christmas Eve.... Pretty relax coz there is a new trainee... When I reached there he has finished setting the tables... hahaha.... Rushed off after work to do some last min Xmas shopping! Bt phew~ managed to get wat I wanted bt the crowd at Orchard is HORRIBLE! It took me ages to get to the MRT and there is still ppl FLOODING out of the station! Thank goodness I am leaving....

Meet Bee to go Mingyan hse for the hsewarming cum BBQ cum gatherin cum Xmas party! His new hse and room is very nice! Very nice to slack! The gift we bought him cant be used cos bought the wrong blub... hahahaa.... Mingyan's dog is very cute! Although he is a German Shepherd, he allows me to touch him and if u squat dw infront of him, he will give u his paws! Put his paws in ur hands!

Played Mahjong in the nite.. First try at really playing! Its diff from Yahoo Mahjong! Plus cannot anyhw win de... Mus gt "tai".. Although I still duno wat is tat bt then I learnt some skills! Thanks Kuanwei, Shiyuan and Jinming for their patience n willing to play with me sia! And to Francine, her bf Steven and Eric for teachings! hahahaa.... Lost afew rds when Bee screamed for me all the way from upstairs dw and run all the way to drag me upstairs where I gotten to kw a gd news... hahaa.... Happy for my frens.. hahahaa.... Anyway, Eric continues with the Mahjong n made some winnings then I went back to play n won afew then I passed on to Steven! hahaha... In the end.... Of all efforts.... $3! Muahahaha! I am still amazed tat I took bus home in the morning and not give in to the temptation of cab!

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.