Friday, December 22, 2006

Xmas!

Last day at SBF! Was really busy today, trying to clear off as many things as I can... When all things is gg to be done, I realised I still have a big pile of documents to be shredded under my desk! Worst part its tat it cant be recycled or thrown away coz it has some confidential information... Thank goodness Laila, Pauline and Felicia helped! They stayed back n all took one stack each to go various shredding machines in the office while I can continue clearing things and handing over... Bt I joined in the shredding ceremony later! Hahaaa... We all started to tear the papers cos its too slow with the exception of Pauline insisting on shredding.. hahahaa... I am glad to kw these ppl... Its real fun when we get to kw each other better and form our own temp gers grp... All the animals and nicknames...
Laila (Polar), Vinnie (Penguin), Pauline (Zookeeper who gives ppl nicks, who seems very cold n cool bt actually is real fun), Felicia (Mermaid, the quiet one who can be noisy) and those octopus, stingray n squid... haha.. Hopin to stay in contact!

Rushed off to Marina Sq's Jack's Place to meet Jieying, Amy, Jiahui, Weitian for dinner! Jasmine Mummy will nt be there cos she gt sth on.... This starts off my Xmas! Muahahaa... As usual, all the laughings and filling up in details with whats happening in our lifes... Gd to hear tat Jiahui n Jieying is gg to study... We becoming school-mates! Bt it will be very tiring for them... Hope tat they can endure! Then present exchange! I bought a Disney water dispenser n spent much time wrappin! bt they guessed wat is it after seeing the shape! Shld hav dismantle it then wrap... Anyway, I nearly bought wat Amy bought and in the end I gt Jiahui's present.. Its a small sling bag! hahaa... Sth I tot of gettin bt nv take much effort in finding one... hahaaa.... It be real cool if Amy or Jieying gt my present then put in their office! hahaha... Bt they didnt... Weitian gt my present! Bt she refused to put it in office sayin that she will be laughed by her male colleagues! Bt will put it in her room! hahaha...

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.