Saturday, January 13, 2007

Thought...

Worked at nite... The feeling of leaving suddenly becomes stronger during the shift.... Prob slighted triggered by news of others' intentions... Really appreciate the willingness to tell me abt it... Bt I jus cant help feelin abit 舍不得? Although I kw tat it is jus an intention, it may nt happen or even if it does, it will take some time... I kw 天下无不散之宴席... I kw... I kw...

Many tots came into my mind... The idea jus kept getting stronger n all the sudden, disappears... I wanted to concentrate on my studies.. Esp its my final sem... I wanted very much to enjoy my tis last part of my student life... I hav to start workin after tis n its gona be for a long~ time... My brother has been taking on the burden of my family for too long... It saddens me when I discover tat he has not much money for himself after paying the mthly bills n hse loan... I kw by nt working will give me more time for myself... Dun hav to skip anything becos of work.. Not forgetting less headaches when planning when I can work... Bt its nt so simple... I kw once I stop working, income will stop... I dun wana depend totally on my dad... I kw his pay isnt much... Tats y I nv ask for allowances from him..... I wan n need to hav the little financial flexibility...

So... Well... haha! I will continue to improve on my time mgt skills! There arent much shifts nowadays too... Till nw, working at ny has been a fruitful experience for me, kwin more frens, learning and seeing different things.. I shall be contented! I am already much more fortunate than many ppl! ^_^

A couple of us stayed back to help re-decoration boards today.. ... I only helped to color abit cos I cant draw... hahaa.. Seen the elephant, Indian lady n boney dog hiding behind the coconut tree? Tats Ms Lyn n Mr Ian's masterpiece! Hahaha.. Happy to see her bt she commented tat I gt weird songs on my blog... Weird meh? Its nt hor! I like them hor! Hahaaa....

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.