Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happyness!

Here am I clicking away on the On-screen keyboard cos my keyboard is faulty... The first row the alphabets cant be use... Needa hand up reports on Mon then Sun it go haywire... Duno is it cos I overworked it on Sat... Hahaa... Didnt feel angry... More of amused... Hahaa...

Jus came back from movie with Jeetha, Lyn n Phyllis! Feels good hanging out together... Didnt have much chance to do it nowadays... Watched "The Pursuit Of Happyness"... I nv spell wrongly o... The title is really spelt tis way... Went for it w/o kwin anything abt e plot cos Jeetha recommended it n she really wana catch it… Its nice... Quite touching... Its a slow paced bt nt boring movie... Will Smith n his son did really well… The little boy is naturally cute and e expression of Will Smith when he finally get the job is wow…… Bt jus be prepared to be seated abt 2 hrs k!

Mum jus came in say she fell dw today...
From bus somemore... Bruises on hand n leg... Haiz...
Dad duno gt enough $ for himself nt... He is those traditional...
Ego... Wan face... Everything keep to himself... Haiz...
Brother tryin hard to maintain everything...
Have to consider n plan for everything... Xing Ku le...
I will be able to help out soon... Hang on!

Hm… Feel kind of uncertain for future… Have to officially step into e workforce soon le… Work as wat? Where? Hw to get e it? Nt sure… Bt I kw I gota do it… C hw ba… Gt more urgent things to tink abt nw… Like my SM assignment, GM MC tests, GM WIL proj then EXAM.…

But YEAH! Dateline for SM extend for one more wk!

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.