Yeah! Got my new keyboard! Wireless! So Happy! Hahaaha....
Went to the IT fair today! Tot "Weekday+1st day of fair+Afternoon= Less ppl".... Bt I am so wrong... There is already such a crowd there! Either alot of ppl tot the same or they skipped/extended their lunch time to be at the fair....
There is so many ppl, booths, products, brands n pricings.... Cannot be too tempted... hahaa... Decided against queuing at a particular one cos its very crowded n the Q doesnt move at all... There is pathetically only 1 cashier who moves slow n steadily, ppl r jus waitin to pay Q near the booth, ppl who wana buy r far from booth... Forget it... I will jus get it at another booth.... Hahaa... Took cab with my barangs n grandma's suppiles from Carrefour... Didnt wait too long in the Q for cab n the driver uncle is very nice... Initiated to help me carry the stuff in, out from the car boot n asked if I be alright to carry it home.... hahaa...
Worked w fun ppl at nite.. Talked, Laughed, Joked.... Hahaa... Headache in the middle of the shift sort-of ruin my mood bt it was still quite fine.... Shen asked if I am alright cos I look weird... hahaa... Happily talk after work then forget to write schedule...
Overall... Good day! Minus the headache, Great!