Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Phew!

Finally one load off my shoulder.... Handed up the SM! I guess all of us is as tired... Saw ppl on msn, received smses... I worked till 7am, Jeetha till 3am, Lyn the most power one, 8plus! Was super touched by wat my brother did.... He came into my room to see me facin the pc, textbk on my lap, notes scattered on my bed.. He went out sliently n came back after awhile with tea n noodle...

Was quite amazed by myself cos I manage to wake up n didnt feel like dyin... Everything went smoothly bt nearly got a heart attack when printin Phyllis's one... E content page was perfectly fine when previewin, bt go haywire when printin... Luckily it gt resolved n was handed up on time... My energy level falls immediately after I hand it up.... So tired! hahaa...

Happy to see Lyn in the library... Went for some food n had a nice chat... school... work... people... watever... hahaa... She didnt get to eat all the things she wanted... bt thank goodness she nv order too much! Lyn, we shall eat ur waffle some another day k! hahaa...

About work..... Like wat I told lyn.. I didnt get to work as much as I wld like to these few wks... Cos there is simply too many sch stuff to be done... Sometimes will feel kinda missed out in the actions... Bt its okay! I will jus enjoy workin when I can...

I tink there is sth wrong with my biological clock... I can do my stuff till 7plus w/o feelin slpy... It used to be abt 2am.. then gradually... 3..4... nw liktat... Tink I hav to do sth to change it... Else I will become an owl soon... Hoot Hoot....

Now... Next target... GM test on fri....

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.