I am back~ hahaa... Safe n sound!
Happen to meet Wilson, Jm, mj n his parents! We r gg to the same plc bt we r takin diff bus n diff hotels... The bus ride there was freezin cold... The aircon was blastin n all our teeth r chatterin when we reach genting... Thanks to mj's parents, we hav somewhere to put our bags while we wait to check in.. We reach ard 4am bt we hav to wait till abt 9am to check in! Wait till Grrr.... They only start workin at 830am.... Grr...
We didnt play much of the games at the outdoor themepark... Only the swingin chairs, the super borin pirate train n the pirate ship... It startin raining super heavily when Bee, Jo n Wt was playin the go-karts... They were all wet! Y I didnt play leh? Cos I am nt tall enough.. yaya... hahaa... Bee n Jo r quite disappointed cos they didnt get to ride the rollar coaster.. Me n Wt r too chicken to try... hahaha...
The rest of the trip is eatin (fast food, dim sum, mushroom farm), slackin, shoppin n of cos visitin the casino! First time! I got checked each time I try to enter the casino... The others also hor... Only the security ppl who checked me will have greater responses...
One lady told me she dun believe our ages, the ultimate one is a guy... He looked at me, stared at my passport, look at me again, eyes widen then give me back my passport... Bee saw the whole process n LOL!
Most of the time we merely jus walked ard n look at hw the games r played... We only tried the jackpot machines cos we dun hav much guts to play the others... Hahaa... While playin the jackpot machine, the nice grandma beside me asked me hw to play then checked abt my age... ha...
Genting seems very much bigger tis time.. Cos I nv have the chance to wonder ard when I was there with my family... I always tot it was small n nth much... Haha.... We had fun... We even watched a movie on a message chair! Bt it wasnt tat comfortable la...