Saturday, May 12, 2007

Post Exam!

I cant post any entry for the past wk or more cos the updating page always came out distorted... Tot was my com's prob so I didnt do anything abt it... A quick check at the blogger help page jus nw and I found out tat ALOT of ppl is encountering the same problem! So its nt my computer's fault n they had a temporary cure for it!

The excitement of exam being over has jus got into me! Yeah! hahaa... It feels really good to be able to do watever I wan, without feeling guilty or keep looking at the time... I am back to my net surfing, video watching, gaming etc... Hee... My schedule is packed for the coming wk! With many many things I need to do.... Search for brother's present, belated Mothers' Day Dinner, buy afew things tat I wan, help aunt settle some stuffs, try meet some ppl and of cos Work! Haven been working for afew wks... Hopefully I wont be clumsy when I start working!

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.