Saturday, May 19, 2007

Randomz...

Have been working quite much tis wk... Work has been quite good and it feels gd to be back... As usual, its fun working with the usual ppl.... Bt the consequence of tis is serious feet pain... I hope it will get better bt I wonder is it only me or does everyone have the pain or is it more serious cos of my lack-of-arc foot... hahaa...

----------

There is tis someone who gets on my nerve a couple of times... I concluded tat person merely says them w/o tinkin so I didnt take it to heart... It jus felt "?!?!" or "....." when its heard... I found the perfect solution ie, reduce unnecessary interaction! I tried and I tink it works! Well, at least I do feel better! ^^

----------

Hm... It suddenly occured to me tat I might nt really belong to tis grp.... I cld be in there probably becos of someone or some linkages or even jus for formality... Is it tat superficial? Hm... Sometimes I really wonder.... While I treat/acknowledge someone as a friend, who am I to tat person? hahaha... Tis is a nv ending dilemma... I have learnt long ago tat nt to tink abt it n jus do I feel is right...

----------

Started work today in noon! After the lunch crowd, I was sent to give out those vouchers on street.... Forget abt tat, I am jus happy to see Shen on street n she is suprised to see me! hahahaa..... Do cashier for dinner... Quite a busy nite, no time for me to go out n help out... Towards the end, someone mentioned sth, I was puzzled, I asked, I gt answers and I am happy! I tink tat they r genuinely willin to explain n teach....

Last min decision catch "Next"! 5 of us went, Hazel, Seivon, Mable, ShuLing. I quite like the movie.. It resolves ard tis guy who has the gift of precognition, he can see into the future but only for two minutes.... Its nt easy to showcase the possibilities n flashbacks w/o makin ppl feel sick... The twist is impressive bt nt all will like it.... For me, I tink its nt bad cos any longer or repeat of the senario will spoil everything... Abit of plot loopholes bt nvm, jus enjoy alternative reality created...

"Everytime you look at the future, it changes - cos you looked at it"

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.