Apparently they told Izzy to let me be trained with the orders and Paul specifically told me to work on my sundae cos I kw pretty much nth abt it... (Failed cos no one ordered sundae! Muahahahaa...)
Bt I did worked on many many orders and I do not have to worry abt closing cos Izzy did almost everything! I jus have to concentrate on getting the orders out... Muahaha... He was really surprised to kw tat I haven done closing before... Anyway it was really nice to be able to handle the orders, Izzy and Xiao Di always ready to teach and ans my questions... I hope I did okay today la...
Waitside was damn happening too! hahaha.... Lyn, Xiao Ming, Sean, Kerby and Paul had a competition and they sold out the spud-niks! All of them find means and ways jus to get orders for spud-nik! Sherwin was glad to be the cashier away from the competition... hahaa...
Practically everyone stayed to eat abit after work, even William! The rest of us stayed on to continue chat and laugh... Despite Xiao Ming's fruitless attempts of "I scared I cannot wake up tmr.." in leavin early bt continue chatting... hahahaa.... The topic ranges from work to coldjokes to sports to even leg hairs! Pengz...
Wat makes the nite more memorable is getting home in a limousine! The big cab jus pulled up behind Paul's n the nice uncle didnt even charge the additional $8 for the service... Imagine 5 of us gg home together comfortably in a 7-seater vehicle tat shows BeeGees concert on a little screen! I tink we were really really noisy on the cab, with Lyn tryin to convince uncle to send Sean home last even though he lives nearer... To tat extend tat the driver uncle told Lyn to shut up and zip (jokingly)! 笑到翻~
*Lyn: Haven ate my skittles... Put inside my bag bt forget...
I was really nice (Muahaha... *^_^* ) to acc SOMEONE to mustafa the other day cos she have been wanting to go since the last time... I followed behind that shopperholic's ard with the trolley! Its amazin to see someone throwing snacks into the trolley n regret later then remove some cheaper ones.. Hahaa... I kw its kind of unusual for 2 gals to go there midnight to buy stuffs bt its really nt bad!
周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.