I am back from Redang~
The place is beautiful~
Paul says "go there see the water, happy already"~
Hahahaa~
The water is indeed very clear~
Bt it wasnt as fantastic we imagined it to be...
Luckily the clouds cleared on the 2nd day~
The beauty of Redang was revealed!
Wuah~
Am really satisfied with the Laguna Resort I stayed in...
Its really comfortable and relaxing...
Can see their detailed planning..
Shan't go on too much or I will sound like their PR..
Hahahaa~
Tried snorkelling for the 1st time n its nt as easy as I tot!
Cos we were brought to somewhere on the open water!
When the boat stopped n ppl started to get into the water,
I am like thinkin "uh? jus liktat uh?"
Need abit of time to get use to puttin e face down, float n breathe...
There r times I forgot n tried to breathe through my nose!
Amazing marine lifesSss~
Large schools of fishes, diff sizes, diff types, super big grouper, corals in diff shape n sizes, unknown living things, baby sharks etc etc etc~
We r lucky to kw tis crew from one of the boats cos he became our guide, bring us ard the island, lead us to see marine lifes and be our source of information!
And I became abit tan!