Spend the whole day out ytd! Manage to wake up early despite slpin real "early"... Bascially, we went there to slack... Play abit of ball then the rest is in the water....
Didnt intend to get wet, at most jus the shorts bt I was dragged into the sea by Shen n Lyn.... Imagine to the extend where I was lyin on the sand n my legs n hands was held on by the 2 of them... I struggled n ran bt still..... Until I was on the sand again, hands dug the sand, leavin trail on it n they r still tryin... So I chose to walked into the sea instead... hahaa... Bt I had my revenge on shen! I didnt do anything to Lyn cos she seems to be the target of others... hahahaa....
Haylie is like the highlight of the day~ Everyone trys to play with her! Took many many pics! hahaa... Many many of them r of cos cute hailey! Shuling keep tellin me to rem to send it to her... I threaten to crop her out of the photos... Muahahahaa..... I like the grp pic the most~
Another highlight wld be Andy allow us to buryin him! hahahaa... Everyone laughed like mad when Ronnie lead the idea of implanting some "special" bodyparts on him.... Jus imagine a guy with boobs n six packs... Poor Andy nearly suffocated by the smell of the seaweed...
Dinner is steamboat at Bugis! Jiajia, Uncle Alan n wlliam came to join us... Big group~ We spent so much time deciding where to go... Its for Xiao Ming's Bday! Its fun in tis grp.... Ate n the rest managed to get him a slice of cake.... Nt easy to get a cake at 10plus! Bt hw come Xiao Ming like nt very surprised uh? hahaha...
Happy Birthday uh Xiao Ming~ I kw I wished u already, bt its gd to receive many many wishes rite! hahahaa....