Sunday, March 16, 2008

Work

Time really passes super fast..
Have started working full-time for nearly 4mths!

I like the place except that it gets too cold at times...
But better cold then hot I tink...

I got really nice colleagues...
They are willing to help and fun to be with...
Once someone start a thread, the internal emails flyin can be really funny...
One always offer to drop me at the mrt station near her home...
Quite afew in the team's loves to eat... They kw where gd food is...
Nice quay chap nearby... Duck rice at Havelock n AV fish soup is gd~
This list is gona increase with the time I am with this grp of ppl...

Workwise, It is really busy for everyone in the team...
With the project moving into the critical period...
My ci mgr is flexible as long as all tasks r completed...
My project mgr moved on to his program mgr role ...
So I am supporting all the project related stuff...
Also preparating for the countries I be involved in...
Many many many to do... Stayin in office is quite common...

Everything is good! ^_^

Time

people
HuiXin
Jasmine Mummy
Jeetha

Kallis
Lala
Lynette
Michelle
MingLi
Pauline
Priscilla
Qingyi
Roy
Schenelle
SiJia
music

周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

Say

memories

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

thanks

Layout made by Yours Truly, with help from Karen thru PGP for the image, and fonts Violation and Adorable thru Dafont.com.